My mom & I have always liked non-traditional, "things." Many people don't know, but my mother's background is Fashion Design, although it is evitable in her every day wear as a Fashionista! From Leopard shirts, to designer toenails, and blinging bracelets, my mother is always in style!
This Mother's Day Corsage is a tribute to my mother, something special and something different to represent her! Thank you for always being my Rock no matter what I was going through. Your prayers and guidance as a Christian mother in my life will forever be appreciated.
| Me & My Sweet Mama! |
| Nontraditional Girls" Corsage |
"Giving birth to a child does not define you as a mother, the way you care & love for your child does."The definition of Mother simply means, To Bring up (a child) with care and affection
I love you Mom!
Smiles,
Emily S. Burton
Credits
My Inspiration: Fashion Trends 2012
Floral Design: Emily S. Burton
Photography: Emily & Dave Burton
Wow, this is awesome! It brought a huge smile to your mama's face. Priceless
ReplyDelete