Friday, December 14, 2012

Custom Floral Purse: Saint Simons Island Florist

We were so excited to be asked to be a part of a Fairytale Anniversary Photo Shoot by International Photographer, Sarah Deshaw, make up Artist,  Katherine Taylor and her hubby, Matt. Katherine & Matt wanted to "Freeze time" by capturing their love for their 5 year Anniversary Shoot!

I absolutely love nontraditional floral pieces, and when asked to "get my creativeness on".....not going to lie, I was super pumped about this!

Stunning Couple!
 

Every girl knows with a new purse comes new accessories, like her custom
Floral Garden Rose Headpiece.



This custom floral purse has more than 150 spray roses and took over 4 hours to hand craft. It is even fully functional!
 

A Breathtaking backdrop at the Avenue of Oaks, Saint Simons Island.

 
What an Amazing detailed shot, Sarah DeShaw!
 
I just had to include this picture. Sarah captured such a Dreamy moment. I love this!
 



Every love Story always ends in a Kiss.

Happy Anniversary you guys!!!


Credits:
Custom Florals: Blush 129, Inc.
Photography: Sarah DeShaw
Venue: The Avenue of Oaks, Saint Simons Island Georgia


As always, thanks for visiting!

Emily S. Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment