Thursday, March 21, 2013

Regal Stylized Emerald Green Photo Shoot, Jekyll Island

I had this vision that was literally keeping me awake at night...I couldn't get it out of my head. It was Luxurious, a play off of hard and soft elements and I totally wanted to include the pantone colors of the year, Emerald Green and Mint Green. I wanted to incorporate the Hottest wedding and floral trends, and of course fashion trends; from floral garlands, chandeliers, and bold makeup only to name a few.

I couldn't have been happier with the final outcome and totally appreciate Liz Golden for capturing my vision behind the lens. 

A special thanks to my lovely assistant, Courtney Towe, this was the first stylized shoot she got to be a part of since she joined our team and she did an incredible job! Thanks to all of our beautiful models for working so hard that day. The day started out gorgeous, sun shining and then when it was time to get the set prepped, wind and monsooning rain (well, it seemed like it at least, blowing and raining that hard, seriously!) But everyone stayed focused. We were delayed about an hour and a half and yet still managed to pull off an incredible shoot. 
































Credits: 
Stationary: Foglio Press
Make Artist: Morgan Lee
Hair Stylist: Lina Howard
Wedding Dress, Lian Carlo Couture: Bleu Belle Bridal, Savannah Georgia
Coordination, Styling, & Design: Blush 129, Inc.
Custom Bird Cage Headpiece: Blush 129, Inc.
Floral Designs: Blush 129, Inc.

Smiles,
Emily

3 comments: