Monday, April 1, 2013

Welcome Spring!

Spring means light, life, and starting a new! 

I have been on somewhat of a 3-4 day weekend....and thank you so much for understanding!  The hubs and I have been super busy over the last month moving out of our rental home in Kingsland. Shish, I didn't realize we had as much as we did. Although I always dread moving, since I've moved like ten times since graduating high school, it reminds me of just how much stuff we accumulate over the years of living and how much we can really live without. So now to phase #2 sorting boxes for The Salvation Army, Goodwill and even some to possibly sale at a garage sale (this will give us a chance to meet the locals & some more families in our area).

Speaking of new, God has blessed us with our first home together, and we are super excited to be living in Brunswick, Georgia, (about 5 miles from Jekyll Island and about 10 minutes from Saint Simons Island....which Dave is super excited about since he loves to fish. He reminds me every time we drive by the boat launch, "Honey ya know we live only 4 miles from this."

 Can we consider ourselves "Brunswickians" now? Is that what they call us?! Lol!  


Most of you know as well that I work out of home, so I am super excited about my upstairs studio! I already feel the creativity churning every time I enter my very own work-space  This time it is my very own Studio, no guest bed, no clothes, and no storing where nothing else fits room... Just me, mock up tables,  white walls (for now), sketch pads, and flowers! 

We have lots of exciting news about changes in not just our personal life but the company as well. We are continuously praying about the right time to announce the changes. All of you out there, you know who you are...Thank you for your support!

To life, light, and starting a new!

Happy Spring Yall!


<3 Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment